Emma impressed the doctors so much that they let us go home today - much earlier than anyone predicted! It was a rough ride home and she has been in some pain, but we have good meds. Emma is thrilled to be home in her own bed. Thanks for everything!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Fabulous!!! I'm so glad that you are all comfy & cosy at home (and I 'm sure Maya is thrilled). I'll call you tomorrow. xoxoxo
Hi Emma. Welcome Home. We enjoyed hearing about your stay in the hospital. We are glad you are home. Thanks for letting us be part of your adventure. Love,Aunt Mary and Uncle John.
2 comments:
Fabulous!!! I'm so glad that you are all comfy & cosy at home (and I 'm sure Maya is thrilled). I'll call you tomorrow. xoxoxo
Hi Emma. Welcome Home. We enjoyed hearing about your stay in the hospital. We are glad you are home. Thanks for letting us be part of your adventure. Love,Aunt Mary and Uncle John.
Post a Comment