She'll be climbing those mountains soon!Don
Hey Emma,We are so glad to hear things went well. Everyone in class has been asking about you and I just told them you were out of surgery and doing well and they cheered. :) We miss you and hope you're feeling better soon!!From Everyone in Mrs. McCarthy's Room
Thank you Lord! Let the healing begin. Love to you all.Diane
So glad to hear you are in recovery...lots of love being sent. Xo the Lazos family
Emma! I'm so proud of you and happy that the surgery is over! I hope you heal quickly and I can't wait to see you in a week or two! <3Molly
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She'll be climbing those mountains soon!
Don
Hey Emma,
We are so glad to hear things went well. Everyone in class has been asking about you and I just told them you were out of surgery and doing well and they cheered. :) We miss you and hope you're feeling better soon!!
From Everyone in Mrs. McCarthy's Room
Thank you Lord! Let the healing begin. Love to you all.
Diane
So glad to hear you are in recovery...lots of love being sent. Xo the Lazos family
Emma! I'm so proud of you and happy that the surgery is over! I hope you heal quickly and I can't wait to see you in a week or two! <3
Molly
Post a Comment