Hi Emma - I was happy to hear you were released to come home yesterday and not very happy to hear you are having some pain:(
When you are feeling up to it, I would like to come visit and give you a little distraction, AND I have a small get-well gift for you. Maybe your Mom can give me a call.
I know recovery is not the easiest part of this adventure:( It will get better. Try and get as much rest as you can and remember how many people are thinking about you and praying for you.
2 comments:
Hi Emma - I was happy to hear you were released to come home yesterday and not very happy to hear you are having some pain:(
When you are feeling up to it, I would like to come visit and give you a little distraction, AND I have a small get-well gift for you. Maybe your Mom can give me a call.
I know recovery is not the easiest part of this adventure:( It will get better. Try and get as much rest as you can and remember how many people are thinking about you and praying for you.
Hello to Maya and your parents!
love, Diane
Emma,
Glad your surgery went well and you're home!
Feel better.
From,
Emma
Post a Comment